Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles
Control sensitivity, specificity and stability with various acid content available within Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 83000970100290
Additional Details : Weight : 0.21600kg
Control sensitivity, specificity and stability with various acid content available within Thermo Scientific™ Opti-Link™ Carboxylate-Modified Particles. Particles contain carboxylic acid groups for covalent coupling and can be used directly from the bottle in a variety of applications.Parking area combines surface area and acid content to give you the surface acid distribution that is useful for assay optimization. The surface area per gram of a particle varies inversely with the particle diameter. Acid content refers to the titrated milliequivalents per gram (mEq/g) and is weight-based.
- For most applications, Opti-Link particles can be used directly from the bottle without any pre-cleaning
- Proprietary anionic surfactant does not interfere with binding of proteins nor cause proteins to desorb from particle surfaces, nor cause proteins to desorb from particle surfaces
- Various surface acid concentrations available to help optimize reagent development efforts
- Opti-Link particles have been used in and are equally successful in molecular biology and research applications
Parking Area Properties
- Low Acid Content—60–100 Parking Area—Hydrophobic surface, more colloidally stable than plain polystyrene
- Medium Acid Content—35–59 Parking Area—Hydrophobic and hydrophilic areas; good colloidal stability and good covalent coupling
- High Acid Content—10–34 Parking Area—Hydrophilic surface; excellent colloidal stability; excellent covalent coupling
Clinical diagnostics, molecular biology, nephelometric, turbidimetric and slide agglutination assays
When using Opti-Link particles, ask about our Microparticle Reagent Optimization manual, which outlines our reagent development strategy. This manual includes validated binding, coupling and particle reagent optimization protocols.
|Proprietary anionic surfactant|
|Includes Certificate of Analysis|
|Particles that contain carboxylic acid groups for covalent coupling and that can be used in a variety of applications.|
|Package Insert Sheet containing Certicate of Analysis|
|Opti-Link Carboxylate-Modified Polystyrene particles are available in different concentrations and package sizes upon request.|
|Packaged in 15mL bottles at 10% solids. The evaluation pack consists of three lots from all available PS or CM particles.|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|