Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ II Chemistries Test Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Tablet Reagents to perform colorimetric measurements of common water parameters with convenient, rapidly dissolving tablets
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AC2096
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Use Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Tablet Reagents with Orion™ AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. These convenient, rapidly dissolving tablets can be precisely added to samples without leaving residual reagent in the packaging and are very stable for long shelf live accessibility. Tablet reagents measure alkalinity, aluminum, ammonia, boron, chloride, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, copper, DEHA, hardness, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, iron, manganese, nitrate, nitrite, ozone, pH, phosphate, potassium, silica, sulfate, sulfide and zinc.
- For use with: Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, Orion AQUAfast AQ3070, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 and discontinued Orion AQ2 series meters and othercolorimeters
- No. of tests: 50 to 100
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast|
|AQUAfast phosphate (ortho) HR reagent tablets, 50 tests|
|Colorimetric water and wastewater testing equipment|
|AQUAfast 24mm round vials (Cat. No. AC2V24)|
|1 to 80mg/L PO4|
|Set of 2: 50 Phosphate No 1 HR Tablets, 50 Phosphate No 2 HR Tablets|
Safety and Handling
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium bisulphate, ammonium chloride, boric acid
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.