Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ II Chemistries Test Kits
Use Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Tablet Reagents to perform colorimetric measurements of common water parameters with convenient, rapidly dissolving tablets
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AC2061
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03600kg
Use Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Tablet Reagents with Orion™ AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. These convenient, rapidly dissolving tablets can be precisely added to samples without leaving residual reagent in the packaging and are very stable for long shelf live accessibility. Tablet reagents measure alkalinity, aluminum, ammonia, boron, chloride, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, copper, DEHA, hardness, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, iron, manganese, nitrate, nitrite, ozone, pH, phosphate, potassium, silica, sulfate, sulfide and zinc.
- For use with: Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, Orion AQUAfast AQ3070, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 and discontinued Orion AQ2 series meters and othercolorimeters
- No. of tests: 50 to 100
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ4000 Colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast|
|AQUAfast silica phosphate removal reagent, 100 tablets|
|100 Silica Phosphate Removal Tablets|
|AQUAfast 24mm round vials (Cat. No. AC2V24)|
|Drinking Water: ASTM D859-05,-10 / Standard Methods 4500-SiO2 D; Wastewater: ASTM D859-05|
|Colorimetric water and wastewater testing equipment|
Safety and Handling
- silica PR
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : tartaric acid, boricacid
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.