Motic Panthera E Trinocular Microscope
For basic work in small life science labs and educational environments.
Brand: Motic 1100104600172
Additional Details : Weight : 7.50000kg
- Entry model in a new generation of transmitted light microscopes.
- Trinocular microscope for basic work in small life science laboratories and educational environments.
- Sections, smears, and native transparent samples can be examined with this microscope's redesigned SC Plan achromatic objectives.
- Stand features a reversed, 4-fold nosepiece with a rackless x/y stage without prominent gear.
- Illumination is provided by a 1W LED light source in a fixed Koehler setup.
|4X/0.10 (WD 15.5 mm), 10X/0.25 (WD 17.4 mm), 40X/0.65/S (WD 0.6 mm), 100X1.25/S-Oil (WD 0.14 mm)|
|Focusable and centerable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with slot for contrast sliders|
|CCIS™ SC Plan Achromatic, DIN|
|Trinocular head, Siedentopf type, 360° swiveling|
|110-240V (CE), USB 2.0 for battery pack|
|Dust cover, power cord, Allen key, immersion oil (5 ml)|
|Panthera E Trinocular|
|Widefield N-WF10X/20 mm with diopter adjustment|
|Fixed Koehler LED 1 W with intensity control|
|Color Corrected Infinity Optical System (CCIS™)|