Thermo Scientific™ pH Gradient Buffers
Robust reproducible gradients that are applicable to a wide range of MAbs and ready to use with existing LC columns and systems, without the need to formulate mobile phases.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 085348
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
pH buffer solutions can be used to generate highly reproducible, linear pH gradients in cation exchange chromatography.
- Robust, reproducible gradients
- Predict biomolecule pH
- Simple method optimization
- Easily automated
- Applicable to the majority of MAbs
Unlike traditional cation exchange chromatography using salt gradients, it is possible to predict the pH and the expected retention of the charge variants and use a narrow pH range to get a higher resolution separation.
|LC Columns and Systems|
|pH Gradient Buffer B|
|CX-1 pH Gradient Buffer B|
Safety and Handling
- CX-1 pH Gradient Buffer B (pH 10.2)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide, chloroform