Phenazine methosulfate, 98%, Thermo Scientific™
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 130160250
Additional Details : CAS : 299-11-6 Weight : 0.08000kg
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|158°C to 160°C|
|Brown to Yellow or Khaki|
|phenazine methosulfate, 5-methylphenazin-5-ium methyl sulfate, 5-methylphenazinium methyl sulfate, n-methylphenazonium methosulfate, phenazine methosulphate, methylphenazonium methosulfate, 5-methylphenazine methylsulfate, n-methylphenazinium methosulfate, n-methylphenazonium methosulphate, phenazinium, 5-methyl-, methyl sulfate|
|Solubility in water: soluble. Other solubilities: soluble in methanol and ethanol,insoluble in benzene and diethylether|
Safety and Handling
- Phenazine methosulfate
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
RUO – Research Use Only