Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 1-Step Transfer Buffer
Perform rapid semi-dry transfer of 10-300kDa proteins from polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE) to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes using the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 84731X5
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
The Thermo Scientific™ Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer is designed for rapid semi-dry transfer of 10-300kDa proteins from polyacrylamide gels (SDS-PAGE) to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes using the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter.
When used with the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter, this buffer provides effective gel-to-membrane transfer of proteins in 5 to 10 minutes with efficiency that is equal to, or better than, conventional Western blotting techniques. Pierce 1-Step Transfer Buffer is also compatible with other protein semi-dry transfer devices that are paired with a suitable high-current power supply. Such devices provide constant high current (1.3 to 5.0 amps) to rapidly transfer proteins via the high ionic strength conditions supplied by the transfer buffer.
- Fast – high ionic strength formulation provides 5- to 10-minute protein transfer when used with compatible fast semi-dry blotting systems
- Ready to use – supplied as a 1X solution that is stable and ready to use at room temperature
- Optimized – designed for seamless and reliable performance with the Pierce G2 Fast Blotter
- Compatible – effective with other semi-dry transfer devices equipped with a suitable high-current power supply
- Economical – excellent performance without the special or costly consumables that are required by other fast semi-dry transfer devices
Required: Pierce G2 Fast Blotter (Part No. 62288) or other semi-dry transfer device that is equipped or paired with a capable high-current power supply.
|Pierce™ 1-Step Transfer buffer|
|Pierce™ 1-Step Transfer buffer, 5 x 1L, Clear, Colorless, Liquid, 1X Concentration, 7 to 9 pH, SDS-PAGE Gel Type, Designed for Rapid Semi-Dry Transfer of 10 to 300kDa Proteins from Polyacrylamide Gels (SDS-PAGE) to Nitrocellulose or PVDF Membranes U|
|Protein gel electrophoresis|
|100 mini blots at 50mL each|
|5 x 1 L|