Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin
Optimize applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount with our highest quality formulation of this popular amine-reactive biotinylation reagent.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ PG82075
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Thermo Scientific Pierce Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin is our highest quality formulation of this popular amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, specially characterized for applications where product integrity and risk minimization are paramount.
Compared to the standard grade product, Premium Grade Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin provides more clearly defined quality and product support by including (a) increased analytical testing and product characterization, (b) greater batch-specific information and quality assurance review, (c) extensive lot sample retention and (d) change control notification. Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin is an intermediate-length, water-soluble biotinylation reagent for labeling antibodies, proteins and other molecules that have primary amines. Specific labeling of cell surface proteins is another common application for these uniquely water-soluble and membrane impermeable reagents.Highlights:
- Sulfo-NHS-LC-Biotin – popular amine-reactive biotinylation reagent for antibody labeling
- High quality – identity and purity confirmed by several tests, including quantitative NMR
- Product integrity – enhanced level of testing and characterization compared to standard grade
- Lot retention – ample supply of past lots retained to ensure future process testing
- Change management – Change Control Notification (CCN) service
- Consistent manufacture – batch-specific manufacturing documentation review
|Upon receipt store desiccated at -20° C. Product is shipped at ambient temperature.|
|Biotin & Analogs|
|Active Ester, Succinimidyl Ester, Sulfo-NHS Ester|
|DMSO (Dimethylsulfoxide), Water, DMF (Dimethylformamide)|