VITLAB™ Polystyrene Sterile Pipets
Designed for convenient and easy sterile pipetting. VITLAB™ Polystyrene Sterile Pipets are disposable, graduated pipets that are individually wrapped with an included filter. They are constructed of crystal clear, pyrogen-free polystyrene and are available in a variety of volumes.
Brand: VITLAB™ 160510
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionVITLAB™ pipettes are individually measured volumetrically during production, and are provided with a calibration mark. These graduated pipettes feature nominal volume at the bottom and complete run-out only for the nominal volume. They are disposable and ready to use for lab applications.
- Crystal clear and with a printed scale for easy reading of partial volumes
- Includes a cotton-wool filter
- Pre-sterilized and individually packaged
- Constructed of pyrogen-free polystyrene
- Light weight and easy to use
- High break resistance
- Disposable and convenient
- Manufactured to the glass pipette standard
- Correspond to Class B in accordance with DIN EN ISO 835
- Identified by bar-code