Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio 5 package
With built-in security features, locked workflows, user account management and options for Web browser-based or desktop analysis, the QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System helps connect you to your data more easily than ever before and offers uncompromising performance and quality.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ A30396
Additional Details : Weight : 32.68000kg
The QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System is available from RSD as packages with:
- 96-well thermal blocks: either 0.1 mL or 0.2 mL well volume or 384-well thermal blocks
- Half day or full day SmartStart Orienation training
- Without PC as a stand alone unit with touch screen, or an additional laptop or tower PC to fit the labs needs
- Selection of additional warrenty cover depending on the users needs
- Access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere— Remotely monitor your runs, analyze sophisticated data sets in minutes, store data in a secure space, and share results online with colleagues across institutions and around the world, with Web browser–based software. Monitor your runs in real time from mobile devices through the Instrument Connect mobile app.
- Obtain results you can trust— Detect differences in target quantity as small as 1.5-fold in singleplex reactions, and obtain 10 logs of linear dynamic range.
- Establish standard operating procedures and compliance with ease— Locked protocol templates, in-run quality control (QC) feedback, and QC traceability of consumables offer greater control of experimental data. Real-time data mark-up language (RDML) export is available for compatibility with MIQE guidelines.
- Helps save valuable time—6 independent temperature zones for flexibility to run multiple experiments simultaneously. Fast thermal cycling is also available, enabling results in less than 30 minutes.
- Get started quickly— Instrument is factory-calibrated for optical and thermal accuracy, quick installation, and immediate use.
- Skip the learning curve — With preoptimized protocol templates, training is minimized for new users, allowing you to focus on your research.
- Maximize benchtop space — Compact instrument can be configured as a stand-alone unit or with a computer to fit most laboratory needs.
|1 year manufacturer's + 3 year extended warranty (no planned maintenance)|
|Bright White LED|
|FAM/SYBR Green, VIC/JOE/HEX/TET, ABY/NED/TAMRA/Cy™3, JUN, ROX/ Texas Red, Mustang Purple, Cy™ 5/LIZ™, Cy™ 5.5|
|384 well: 5 coupled filters|
|384 well: up to 5 targets|
|384 well: 450-650 nm/500-700 nm|