Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ 868MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos (Europe)
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with these wireless monitoring solutions that provide 24/7 monitoring and reporting of laboratory equipment.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SV201-201-LSB
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05600kg Transport : UN number : 3091 Chem class : 9
Protect sample quality and facilitate regulatory compliance with Thermo Scientific™ Smart-Vue™ 868MHz Modules and Module/Sensor Combos. Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solutions provide 24/7 monitoring of and reporting on your laboratory equipment with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection.
This wireless monitoring solution for laboratory equipment safeguards the integrity of precious samples by continuously monitoring critical parameters and securely logging data to provide unprecedented peace-of-mind. Featuring audit trail traceability, this solution assists with conformance to 21 CFR part 11, and other strenuous regulatory requirements.
Sample Protection and Security
- Monitoring system that permanently records all readings, alarms, and user acknowledgments
- Protects your work 24 hours a day, seven days a week with immediate remote alarm notification and continuous data collection
- Audit trail traceability to assist with conformance to 21 CFR part 11 and other regulatory requirements
- Monitors temperatures ranging from -200° to +350°C, CO2 concentration, relative humidity (RH), differential pressure (clean rooms), 4-20 milliamps and dry contact state
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No complicated wiring, allowing easy movement of laboratory equipment
- Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internet with Smart-Vue client software
- Quickly export reports to Microsoft™ Excel™, Word™ or Adobe™ PDF formats with just a click for auditing purposes
- View multiple sensors
- Alarm options: telephone, email, SMS text, fax, audible, visual and printed reports
- Single software solution, that is scalable and will grow with you, saving time and money
- Easy to add new laboratory equipment to an existing Smart-Vue system
- Installation and validation services
- Annual maintenance agreements
- Calibration, inspection, battery replacement and software updates
- Re-qualification (validation) as needed for cGxP compliance
Refrigerators, Freezers, LN2 Storage, CO2 Incubators, Clean Rooms, Storage Areas, Ovens
For use in highly controlled environments, including pharmaceutical production, biotechnology, IVF clinics, clinical studies and diagnostic laboratories.
Availability of Smart-Vue products vary by country. Please ask your Sales Representative to evaluate a Smart-Vue wireless monitoring solution that best meets your specific requirements. Specifications, terms and pricing are subject to change. Not all products are available in all countries.
|LN2 tanks or cryogenics|
|3.6 V Lithium|
|Smart-Vue Client Software, Smart-Vue Server Software|
|100° to 350°C|
|Module w/external sensor, 3.6V lithium battery, mounting holder w/velcro, magnet and hardware, sensor mounting kit, and customer reference letter|
|Wireless Radio Module System|
|Wireless Temperature Module with Sensor|
|Telephone, Email, SMS Text, Fax, Audible, Visual, Printed Report|
|Differential Pressure Sensor, CO2 Sensor|
|Smart-Vue Wireless Radio Module w/external PT100 probe (150 x 3mm)|
|Smart-Vue facilitates conformance to 21 CFR Part 11, cGxP and SOP compliance.|
|LN2 tanks, Cryogenics|