Sampling Systems™ SteriWare™ Disposable Jumbo Pipette
Quick and easy to use. It is ideal for taking samples from low viscosity liquids.
Brand: Sampling Systems™ 8051H-900
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Assembled and packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Individually bagged
- Made from FDA, EC 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011 conforming materials
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
- Suitable for use in ATEX areas (450mm and 900mm lengths only)
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Highly visible color coded handle
- Press thumb onto blue end of the tube until lowered to the correct sampling depth.
- At the required depth raise thumb until levels equalize.
- Press the thumb onto tube to seal in the sample.
- Remove from the product.
Why Use a SteriWare™ Disposable Sampler?
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable sampler, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity and Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity and Certificates of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag and box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time and money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma or Electron Beam to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.
|HDPE (High-density Polyethylene)|