Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Amino HPLC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Amino LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 97705-152130
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Improve the consistency and reliability of your liquid chromatography (LC) separations with Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Amino LC Columns. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis and quality control.High surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and ensure reproducible high-resolution separations.
Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Excellent Performance in Four Modes
- Aminopropyl phase performs well in reversed phase, normal phase, weak ion exchange and HILIC modes
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations
- 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|Reversed Phase, Normal Phase, Ion Exchange, HILIC|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.