Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Phenyl HPLC Columns
Use this high-surface-area column for aromatic compound separations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 97905-054630
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations of aromatic compounds using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Phenyl LC Columns. High surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage, and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The Phenyl-bonded aromatic phase offers alternative selectivity to C18 columns and is particularly useful for optimized retention of aromatic analytes. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Enhanced retention of aromatic compounds
- 1.7μm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3μm and 5μm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.