Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Sphera™ Flasks
Features a superior cell culture surface with demonstrated performance that elevates stem cell and cell culture research.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 174952
Additional Details : Weight : 9.29860kg
With the super low cell attachment surface, Thermo Scientific™ Nunclon™ Sphera™ Flasks consistently promote 3D spheroids and organoids culture, aiding you in cancer spheroid formation and stem cell differentiation for disease modeling and drug screening.
Optimizing spheroid formation
- Allows cells to grow in suspension with virtually no cell attachment
- Supports many different cell types and their ability to generate spheroids
- Enables consistent, repeatable cell growth
- Minimizes variability and supports the consistent formation of cancer spheroids that simulate the 3D structures of tumor growth, providing a better model system for studying tumor cell progression and efficacy of anticancer agents in vitro
- Demonstrates superior quality for embryoid body formation of pluripotent stem cells with minimal spontaneous differentiation
- Resultant cells able to differentiate into all three germ layers
|Animal origin-free; nonpyrogenic, endotoxin <0.5 EU/mL; USP biological reactivity class VI; SAL 10-6|
|T75 Nunclon Sphera EasYFlask, case of 24|