Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ PTFE (Hydrophilic) Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust hydrophilic PTFE syringe filters.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 44525-NPL
Additional Details : Weight : 0.20000kg
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results; it also helps protect delicate instruments and prolongs column life.
Available in sizes and membrane types to meet any application need, Thermo Scientific™ Titan3™ PTFE Hydrophilic Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles.
These filters are used for filtration of aggressive organic, highly basic or hot solutions, without the need to pre-wet the membrane. They can also filter aqueous solutions without pre-wetting.Because of their robust design, which includes a reinforcing outer ring configuration and integral pre-filter, Titan3 Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for high solids applications or where maximum confidence is required.
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- Integral 1mm borosilicate glass pre-filter (30mm devices) ensures greater confidence with high solids samples
- Reinforcing ring provides greater strength to the housing to prevent leakage and bursting (30mm products pressure rated to 120 psi)
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100°C
Convenient and Easy to Use
- Color coding makes it easy to select the correct membrane and pore size
- Packed in re-usable rigid transparent color-coded containers
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125°C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer Lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
|Sample Filtration: aggressive organic, highly basic, or hot solutions, transducer protectors; aqueous solutions after prewetting with an alcohol|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.