Invitrogen™ TrueCut™ Cas9 Protein v2
A next-generation CRISPR Cas9 protein engineered to deliver maximum editing efficiency.
Brand: Invitrogen™ A36496
66.73 EUR valid until 2020-12-18
Use promo code "14718" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00850kg
DescriptionInvitrogen TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 is a next-generation CRISPR Cas9 protein engineered to deliver maximum editing efficiency. Features include:
• Consistently high editing efficiency in all tested cell lines including standard, immune, primary, and stem, with up to 2X higher editing efficiency in difficult targets than the competition
• High quality—manufactured under strict ISO 13485 quality standards
• Validated protocols for a large number of cell types help you achieve success faster
TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 is recombinant Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 (wt) protein, purified from E. coli, for genome editing with CRISPR technology. Cas9 protein forms a very stable ribonucleoprotein (RNP) complex with the guide RNA (gRNA) component of the CRISPR/Cas9 system. Incorporation of nuclear localization signals (NLS) aids delivery to the nucleus, increasing the rate of genomic DNA cleavage.
• Transfection-ready, using either lipid-mediated transfection reagents or electroporation
• Eliminates time-consuming cloning steps
• Available in 2 concentrations:
--1 μg/μL for use in standard editing scenarios
--5 μg/μL for optimization of editing conditions in more difficult scenarios such as in primary or embryonic cells, microinjection, or when screening multiple gRNA sequences at a time
--For custom sizes or concentrations, please inquire
Options for obtaining CRISPR gRNA for use with TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2:
1. Order transfection-ready TrueGuide synthetic gRNAs
2. Generate transfection-ready gRNA in as little as four hours including template assembly with our GeneArt Precision gRNA Synthesis Kit
3. Have our Custom Services team design, synthesize, and purify in vitro (IVT) gRNA sequences for you
1. Liang X, Potter J, Kumar S, Zou Y, Quintanilla R, Sridharan M, Carte J, Chen W, Roark N, Ranganathan S, Ravinder N, Chesnut JD. Rapid and highly efficient mammalian cell engineering via Cas9 protein transfection. J Biotechnol. 2015; 208:44-53.
2. Kim S, Kim D, Cho SW, Kim J, Kim JS. Highly efficient RNA-guided genome editing in human cells via delivery of purified Cas9 ribonucleoproteins. Genome Res. 2014; 24(6):1012-9.
3. Liang X, Potter J, Kumar S, Ravinder N, Chesnut JD. Enhanced CRISPR/Cas9-mediated precise genome editing by improved design and delivery of gRNA, Cas9 nuclease, and donor DNA. J Biotechnol. 2017; 241:136-146.
|10 µL TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 (1 mg/mL)
Store at -5 to -30°C.
|Molecular Biology Grade|
|10μL TrueCut Cas9 Protein v2 (1 mg/mL)|