Clocks, stopwatches, timers, timer controllers, and other accessories that help indicate, record, or track time or elapsed time. Products are used to accurately measure the duration of experiments, procedural steps, and other time-critical processes.
Laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are essential items of equipment found in most laboratories, educational settings, and other workplace environments. Although some timers, clocks, and stopwatches have traditional mechanical movements, most modern electronic digital versions now offer quartz crystal reliability and accuracy down to 0.005%. Some models are radio-controlled by a remotely transmitted time signal and offer even greater accuracy.
• Recording the elapsed times or durations of various procedures, processes, or phenomena
• Performing time-critical procedures or processes according to pre-ordained and pre-set times
• Providing time of day information
Timing Device Features and Options
• Single or multifunctional models, the latter with combined timer, stopwatch and clock capability, and multichannel models that can be used simultaneously with three or four different processes
• Pocket-sized timers, benchtop timers or wall-mounted clocks, and water-resistant models for outdoor use or for other challenging environments
• Bright backlit LCD or LED digital or analogue displays – some timers, clocks, and stopwatches also have extra-large digits for easy readability at a distance
• Count-up or count-down functionality, with audible, visual, or even vibrational alarms at time-out
• Various memory options, including reusable programmable settings for recurring and routine lab experiments
• Most timers offer a resolution typically down to 1 second; stopwatches offer far greater resolutions often down to 0.01 seconds
• Many laboratory timers, clocks, and stopwatches are supplied with certification traceability to standards provided or recognized by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
Counts down from and up to 20 hours with alarm. Brannan™ LCD Display Triple Timer and Clock can run all three timers simultaneously. includes 12/24 hour clock with back clip, stand, and magnet.
Robust, reliable electronic timer and stopwatch with large display and 10-key setting that counts up or down from 10 hours to 1 second.
Convenient, one-channel benchtop timer.
Remarkable timers with large display.
|Height (Metric)||1.27 cm|
|Height (Metric) Display||0.93 cm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.25 x 2.5 x 0.5 in. (5.71 x 6.35 x 1.27 cm)|
|Width (English)||2.5 in.|
|Length (Metric)||5.71 cm|
|Product Type||Countdown Timer|
|Length (English)||2.25 in.|
|Height (English) Display||0.37 in.|
|Width (Metric)||6.35 cm|
|Height (English)||0.5 in.|
Three-channel lab staple gives years and years of reliable service
Digital stopwatches with choice of six translucent colors—color code to a specific test or instrument. Fisherbrand Traceable Kaleidoscope Stopwatch displays time of day in hour, minute, and second, AM/PM, date, and day of the week.
|Height (Metric)||5.7 cm|
|Height (Metric) Display||0.64 cm|
|Width (English)||2.24 in.|
|Length (Metric)||5.1 cm|
|Time Range||24 hr.|
|Length (English)||2 in.|
|Height (English) Display||0.25 in.|
|For Use With (Application)||Single action, time out, cumulative split and continuous timing, time of day alarm, tactile feel, “click” switches with a sound indicator provide a positive action|
|Width (Metric)||5.7 cm|
|Includes||2 Year “always on” battery, breakaway, easy safety release lanyard and keychain carabiner|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||5.1 x 5.7 x 5.7 cm (2 x 2.24 x 2.24 in.)|
|Product Type||Digital Stopwatch|
|Weight (English)||1 oz.|
|Certifications/Compliance||ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Weight (Metric)||0.028 kg|
|Height (English)||2.24 in.|
Perfect unit to dedicate to a group of repetitive tests
Memory storage for 300 lap times. Fisherbrand 300 Memory Water-Resistant Stopwatch has an O-ring-sealed and shock-resistant ABS plastic case with nonslip rubber sides.
For general-purpose applications
Delivers on-the-dot timing operations whether counting up or down from 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
Offers ultra-small size with intuitive operation
Use this clock for general laboratory time keeping applications. Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Europe Signal Atomic Clock automatically sets the correct date and time.
For general-purpose timing applications
|Includes||Battery, ABS Plastic case|
|Product Type||Handheld Timer|
|For Use With (Application)||For general purpose timing applications|
|Battery Type||Silver Oxide|