missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Iron(III) Sulfate, Technical, Fisher Chemical™
Click to view available options
|Packaging||Plastic powder jar|
- Iron(III)sulfate hydrate
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P361 + P364-Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Sulfuric acid, iron(3+) salt (3:2), hydrate, Sulfuric acid,Ferric sulfate