Thermo Scientific™ Sterilin™ Standard 90mm Petri Dishes
Culture microorganisms on solid media using these shallow dishes that maximize incubator space and feature a mirror finish that ensures high optical quality.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 101/IRR
170.34 EUR valid until 2021-06-30
Use promo code "14804" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 10.35000kg
Culture microorganisms on solid media using Thermo Scientific™ Sterilin™ Standard 90mm Petri Dishes. These shallow dishes maximize incubator space and feature a mirror finish that ensures high optical quality.
NOT AVAILABLE IN AMERICA
- Ideal for use in automatic plate pourers
- Manufactured from non-cytotoxic virgin polystyrene
- Mirror finished molds ensure high optical clarity
- Available either aseptically manufactured or terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Available in single, triple and nonvented formats
- Triple vented—aids gaseous exchange; ideally suited for short-term work
- Single vented—limits gaseous exchange, minimizes evaporation and dehydration; ideally suited for long-term work
- Nonvented—most suitable for anaerobic and long-term work
- Shallow dish is ideal for maximizing incubator space
- In vitro use only
|Produced and tested in accordance with the EN ISO 24998:2008 Petri dish standard which includes stringent dimensional controls.|
|Petri dish, 90mm|