Thermo Scientific™ Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Mix, low ROX
The Verso RT enzyme delivers high processivity and can be used at temperatures up to 57°C, delivering effective transcription through difficult RNA secondary structures.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AB4102C
Additional Details : CAS : 7732-18-5 Weight : 0.49900kg
The Thermo Scientific Verso 1-step RT-qPCR Low ROX Mix Kit for probe chemistry offers a quick and simple way to detect mRNA.
An optional RT Enhancer is also provided and can be used during the RT step to remove any DNA contamination, eliminating the need for DNase I treatment. All Verso 1-step RT-qPCR kits incorporate an inert dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, making verification of master mix dispensing quick, easy, and foolproof.
In a 1-step approach to RT-qPCR, both the RT step and qPCR steps are performed in a single tube (1-step RT-qPCR). Adopting a 1-step approach is ideal when no cDNA storage is necessary for subsequent experiments. The approach minimizes the risk of contamination and improves reproducibility by reducing sample handling.
- Eliminate the need for DNase treatments - RT Enhancer (optional) prevents gDNA carry-over
- RT and qPCR steps performed in single tube - convenience and reduced contamination risk
- Use of the entire RT reaction as template for qPCR - improved sensitivity
- Verso RT enzyme is highly sensitive with broad dynamic range - accurate detection of RNA from 1pg to 1μg
- Verso RT enzyme has a wide working temperature range (42 to 57°C) - improved success with GC-rich and other difficult templates
- Contains an inert blue dye for ease of pipetting during reaction set up
|7500 System, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, Stratagene Mx4000, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P|
|1-Step RT-qPCR Mix|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.